Hi! I'm so glad you're here!
Most days you can find me watching Netflix, reading, or relaxing with my husband, Brett. I love anything related to coffee and travel; put those two together and I’m in heaven.
I have been fascinated with cameras and photography for as long as I can remember. I didn’t know exactly what I wanted to specialize in until I shot my first wedding under Russell Heeter – seeing true love come alive through photos is what this journey is all about. I want to capture your love story! Love knows no limits, neither do I – I am available to travel anywhere and everywhere to make your day memorable!
I want you to look back at your wedding photos and swoon over all of those memories again!
1. For my whole life, people have always had trouble pronouncing my name (Hjort sounds like Yort!) The name Hjort comes from Scandinavia, and means "deer" in Swedish ; I am incredibly proud of my heritage, so I wanted my unique name to be a part of my business. That's where the antlers come into play! While my mom and I were having in dinner in Stockholm, we saw our last name on the menu - so naturally we had to try it. When in Rome (or Sweden..) I guess!
2. I’m such a romantic – I’m all for boomboxes at windows, practicing dance in the water, and of course, rooting for the underdog!
3. I have read and reread Harry Potter, seen the movies countless times, and I even have a Harry Potter themed tattoo.
4. I have traveled to 4 continents and 20 countries – It’s my goal to go to all 7 continents!
5. I love football! Brett and I usually don’t get along during football season; for some reason he’s a Packers fan… *eyeroll*
6. I like to consider my bedroom being in a constant state of controlled chaos. It’s usually a mess, but it makes sense to me! While my room may be messy, my closet has to be organized by color – weird, I know!