Julie Swenson shows you how to have a flawless complexion.
1. Use golden base corrector to neutralize dark under eye circles, apply with brush or finger. Be sure to have well-hydrated skin in order for all applications to go on smoothly
2. Lay concealer on top to match the tone of the rest of your face
3. Take loose powder to set and move onto the other areas of your face you would like to conceal
4. Press concealer into areas you would like more coverage or concealed
5. Press powder into your skin if you have an oily skin-type. If you have a dry skin type use a cream foundation
6. Usually you will have 3 tones
Your chest (you want to match you face tone to your chest)
Correct & Conceal Under Eyes
Cover Unwanted Blemishes
Complete Complexion with Liquid or Powder Foundation
For more information on how to achieve flawless skin visit www.ForeverBride.com.