The weather is warming, snow is melting, and Forever Bride is growing! So we’re looking for a few set of extra hands to help around the office.
Each season we are thrilled to invite wedding-obsessed creatives into our Forever Bride family for an internship. And we’re so excited to be searching for our next batch of talented + trendy interns. For real…meeting you all and expanding our family-like community just brings us so much joy!
So with that being said, we are currently searching for 2-3 people who are detail-oriented, creative, professional, cheery, self-motivated…just to name a few!
(P.S. to get a stronger taste of our internship program, check out our summer 2017 intern, RaeLyn’s experience in A Day of Interning with Forever Bride.)
Interested in applying? Scroll down, read the information below & let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
We can’t wait to hear from you! xoxo
– Social Media
– Interviewing for our Forever Features
– Computer skills (Photoshop is a major bonus!)
– Strong + passionate writer
– An eye for design
– Must have a laptop
– Must have transportation to our Brooklyn Park office
– Must attend at least 3 events
– 8-12 hours a week for 12 weeks
– Must be able to physically come into our office sometime between our 9AM – 5PM work hours.
BENEFITS & PERKS:
– Access to marketing video certifications (great for resumÃ© boosting!)
– 30 minute lunch break (if in the office for the full day)
– Free coffee
Think you’re the perfect fit? Please send your resumÃ©, cover letter, and headshot to Sam at email@example.com and Cc Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note, although we do LOVE our Forever Bride Interns (seriously, they’re all great!) this is an unpaid internship.
photography // RaeLyn Nicole Photography