Thinking of going somewhere far far away to get married? If you are living in MN like us, we don’t blame you! Are you struggling with certain parts of planning your wedding? Well join the rest of the #foreverbridetribe! That’s why there are wedding planners! Today, we are sitting down with travel-obsessed and destination extraordinaire, Sharyn Bennett, owner and lead planner of Sharyn Kaye Travel!
About Sharyn Kaye Travels: We specialize in honeymoons, destination weddings, and group travel.
I got into the business because I’m a Disney geek and love Walt Disney World. I discovered that I also loved helping people plan their first trip to Disney. I started the business and immediately started teaching through local community education classes.
From there, I learned about cruises, honeymoons, and destination weddings. And that’s where we are today.
1. Benefits of a Destination Wedding
- Can be more affordable than a wedding at home
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Less stressful
- A mini vacay for everyone
2. How to plan a Destination Wedding
- Finding the perfect location
- Cruise or Land based
- Travel time considerations
- Budget for the couple and their guests
- Weather issues
- Type of ceremony – symbolic or legal
- Marry at 1 location – honeymoon at another
- Onsite wedding coordinators
For more info on Sharyn Kaye Travel you can email her at email@example.com or visit her website: https://sharynkaye.com/index.html
We hope you enjoy! Please take a screen shot and share it on social media. Tag @foreverbride, #foreverbridepodcast, and your bride tribe!
Be sure to also hit SUBSCRIBE and leave a review 🙂