This is episode 17 with Lexie fromAvailed Wedding & Event Planning! Enjoy!
Availed Wedding & Event Planningis an award-winning, Minneapolis based event logistics and management company.
- Our mission is to provide unforgettable events that reflect each of our clients’ individual values, backgrounds and personalities.
- Our purpose is to serve, meet and collaborate with amazing people, ultimately building ever-lasting relationships.
- We pride ourselves on being part of our local community and care immensely about giving back.
- We specialize in full service planning, but offer partial, month-of and customized packages!
- Quick Chinese/Laotian Ceremony Overview – Chinese Tea Ceremony, Washing of the Feet, Egg Eating
- Really think about what makes you as a couple unique and what is true to you and reflect that in your unity ceremony
For more info on Availed Events you can email Lexie at email@example.com or visit her website: https://availedevents.com/
We hope you enjoy! Please take a screen shot and share it on social media. Tag @foreverbride, #foreverbridepodcast, and your bride tribe!
Be sure to also hit SUBSCRIBE and leave a review 🙂